The contents of the Innsbruck Cultural Strategy 2030 will be published here:
- in March 2021: results of the baseline study,
- from April 2021: results of the topic workshops,
- second half of 2021: first draft of the cultural strategy,
- in March 2022: revised draft of the cultural strategy,
- in May 2022: final version of the cultural strategy.
The results of the individual topic workshops and the gradually developing Innsbruck Cultural Strategy 2030 can be commented here.
Suggestions can also be sent to the office for cultural development and funding of the City of Innsbruck at any time. Simply use the contact form.
Photos from city walks in July and August 2020, © Thomas Philipp
The results of the baseline study will be published here in March 2021.
The results of the individual topic workshops will be published here from April 2021.
Further information on the topic workshops can be found here: kulturstrategie-innsbruck.at/participation
The first draft will be published here during the second half of 2021, the revised draft in March 2022 and the final version of the Innsbruck Cultural Strategy 2030 in May 2022.