The protection of personal data is an important concern for us. We therefore process data exclusively on the basis of the legal provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Austrian Data Protection Act (DSG) and the Telecommunications Act 2003 (TKG).
In accordance with the GDPR,
In accordance with the GDPR, the City of Innsbruck is responsible for the personal data collected via the website in accordance with Art 4 GDPR. Those responsible process the data collected via the website (kulturstrategie-innsbruck.at) in accordance with the GDPR and DSG. The fundamental rights and freedoms of natural persons and in particular their right to the protection of personal data are important to those responsible. Personal data is all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Nature of data collection and purpose of processing
Data processing is carried out by LIquA – Linzer Institut für qualitative Analysen (in short: LIquA). For this purpose, a separate agreement has been concluded with LIquA in accordance with Art. 28 GDPR to ensure that personal data is processed in accordance with the standards of the GDPR.
Those responsible and the processor itself process only data that visitors to the website provide voluntarily. Navigation on the website is also possible without providing personal data and information. All visitors are free to provide personal data in order to use certain services. Collected and stored personal data is used exclusively for the original purpose.
Visitors to the website may submit their data to
- to transmit suggestions, wishes and ideas,
- subscribe to our newsletter,
- make comments on published texts.
Transfer of data to third parties
Personal data will not be passed on to other companies. Personal data will only be passed on if required by law or if legal claims have to be asserted, exercised or defended.
Those responsible do not intend to collect special categories of personal data in accordance with Art 9 GDPR or legally relevant personal data in accordance with Art 10 GDPR via this website and recommend not to provide such information on this website.
Integration of third-party services and content
Owner: Verona Labs, 5460 West Main Street, Verona, NY 13478, USA
Owner: Google Inc., Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
Owner: Facebook Inc., Menlo Park, California, USA
Owner: Facebook Inc., Menlo Park, California, USA
Owner: Twitter International Company, One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street, Dublin 2 D02 AX07, Ireland
Links to third-party websites
We point out that the website kulturstrategie-innsbruck.at contains links to other websites. The City of Innsbruck and LIquA are not responsible for the data protection policies or the content of other websites.
Storage and deletion of data
The information and personal data collected via this website, including those which visitors voluntarily provide to receive information material or other mailings by contacting the department for culture of the City of Innsbruck via the contact form, are stored solely for the purpose of providing the requested service and only for the time period absolutely necessary for this purpose. Once the service has been provided, all personal data will be deleted in accordance with this data protection declaration, unless otherwise requested by the authorities or the legally required storage. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time.
Exercise of rights
In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, all persons have the right of access, correction, deletion, restriction of processing, data transferability and objection upon consent. There is no automated decision making including profiling. You can exercise these rights in writing and with proof of identity via email@example.com. The provision of personal data is required by law for the implementation of your data subject rights. If you have any questions regarding data protection, please contact the data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can find further information on the Internet at innsbruck.gv.at. Finally, you have the right to complain to the Austrian data protection authority (email@example.com, dsb.gv.at).
All necessary technical and organizational measures are taken by those responsible and the processor to protect the personal data from unauthorized access, misuse, including use and distribution, unauthorized modification, loss and accidental or illegal destruction.
It is also possible to use the website without cookies. You can deactivate the storage of cookies in your browser, restrict it to certain websites or set your browser to notify you before a cookie is stored. You can delete the cookies from your computer’s hard drive at any time using the data protection functions of your browser. In this case, the functions and user-friendliness of the web pages could be restricted.
Specific use of personal data
Following you find specific information on how certain sections of this website work:
- Contact: The website offers a contact form to send suggestions, wishes and ideas on the cultural strategy process to the office for cultural development and funding of the City of Innsbruck. If you decide to submit your personal data to us, they will be processed exclusively for the above-mentioned purposes by persons specifically commissioned for this purpose and in accordance with the regular internal administrative processes. The first name, last name, message and at least one contact option (e-mail address or telephone number) are mandatory fields.
If you contact the City of Innsbruck by e-mail, the personal data you enter there (first name, surname and e-mail address) will only be used for the purpose of processing the enquiry and for any follow-up questions, stored for five years and then deleted. The personal data will not be passed on to third parties. This data processing is necessary for the fulfilment of the contract in accordance with Art 6 Paragraph 1 letter b GDPR.
- Newsletter: If you wish to receive our newsletter, you must enter your personal data in the appropriate form. The data collected will be used for the delivery of the newsletter. The e-mail address is recorded as a mandatory field. Optionally, the first name and last name can also be entered.
- Comments: In the context of the preparation of the Innsbruck Cultural Strategy 2030, various texts are published on this website, such as the first draft, the revised draft or the final version of the cultural strategy. If you wish to comment on these texts, you must provide a name and your e-mail address. These data will be processed exclusively for the above-mentioned purposes by specially appointed persons and in accordance with the regular internal administrative procedures. First name, last name, e-mail address and comment are mandatory fields.
Comments will be checked by us for the following points before they are released: Compliance with laws and regulations, no discrimination or defamation, respectful treatment, as well as topic and factual relevance.
Minor visitors under the age of 14