On the way to the Innsbruck Cultural Strategy 2030 an important step was taken this week. A working group, established by the office for cultural affairs of the City of Innsbruck has been constituted. The following persons belong to it:
- Monika Abendstein: head of bilding – art and architectural school for children and young people
- Karl. C. Berger: head of Tyrolean Folk Art Museum, member of cultural advisory board for folk culture of the state of Tyrol
- Isabel Gabbe: head of Department for Music Pedagogy Innsbruck of University Mozarteum Salzburg
- Petra Poelzl: artistic director and managing director of Tiroler Künstler:innenschaft (Kunstpavillon & Neue Galerie)
- David Prieth: freelance artist, managing director of p.m.k. Plattform mobile Kulturinitiativen, board member of TKI – Tiroler Kulturinitiativen and IG Kultur Österreich, member of skin on marble and Kulturkollektiv Contrapunkt
- Helene Schnitzer: managing director of TKI – Tiroler Kulturinitiativen, member of cultural advisory board for cultural initiatives of the state of Tyrol
- Nicola Weber: managing director of WEI SRAUM. Designforum Tirol
The working group is accompanied by a project team around Isabelle Brandauer (head of office for cultural affairs of the City of Innsbruck) with Rita Hebenstreit (office for cultural affairs of the City of Innsbruck, internal project manager for Innsbruck Cultural Strategy 2030), Aliette Dörflinger (LIquA, external project manager), Philipp Fromm (urban planning department) and Norma Schiffer-Zobernig (office of the mayor of the City of Innsbruck).
The working group supports the project team in developing the contents of the Innsbruck Cultural Strategy 2030. In this context the results from the workshops starting in April are discussed, validated and condensed in regular meetings.